2013年下半年商务英语考试初、中、高级考试的时间分别为11月23日、11月30日、11月16日。为了帮助大家顺利的通过考试,商务英语考试网小编为大家整理了相关的商务英语BEC(索赔理由及依据)外贸英语信函辅导的资料供大家学习,希望会对大家有所帮助
You should compensate us by 3% , plus the inspection fee.
你方应按3%赔偿我们,另加检查费
This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.
这是一份损失声明,你方就赔偿我方2,450美金
We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.
我们被迫向你索赔27,500美金,和受损货物价值相等
We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.
我们发现上周发来的电视机质量低于标准,故我们要求5%的补偿
We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.
根据这批货的质量我们索赔230美金
We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
我们希望对所有产生的费用赔偿
On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.
基于检查报告,我们向你方索赔3,000美金
You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.
你方被要求就所有糖的损失按每公吨105公吨赔偿
We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.
我们为质量低劣索赔1,800美金
We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.
我们向你方索赔7,000美金外加检查费
相关阅读推荐: