三层牛皮纸袋内加一层塑料袋装,25公斤/包
Packed in 3-ply Kraft Paper Bags with PE Liner,25Kgs/bag
牛皮纸袋内压聚乙烯膜包装,25公斤/包
Packed in Kraft Paper Iaminated with Polyethylene Film of 25Kgs Net Each
装入印刷塑料袋
Packed in Printed Poly Bag
玻璃纸包装
Wrapped in Cellophane
两端加纸条
With a Paper Band at Both Ends
木箱装,***以螺栓固定于箱底,箱装完整
Packed in Woodencase,the***was(were)Mounted with Bolts on the Bottom of the Case.Packing Intact.
木箱装,箱装箱装运,箱装完好
Packed in Woodencases with Container Shipment.Packing Sound.
塑料编织集装袋装,内衬塑料薄膜袋,集装箱装运,每箱20袋
Packed in Plastic Woven Flexible Container,Lined with Plastic Film Bags,Shipped in Container,20Bags for Each.
铁桶装,每桶净重190公斤。
Packed in Iron Drums and Each DrumNet 190kgs
木箱包装,内装2卷。每卷用塑料薄膜牛皮纸包裹,箱外铁带捆扎。
Packed in Wooden Case with 2 Reels Inside and Each Reel Was Wrapped with Poly-Membrane and Kraf Paper.It was Bound with Iron Belts Externally.
木箱包装,内装5卷,每卷用塑料薄膜及中性纸包裹,箱外铁带捆扎。
Packed in Wooden Case with 5 Reels Inside and Every Reel was Wrapped with Poly-Membrane and Neutral Paper.The Cases were Bound with Ironbelts Externally
筒装,纸箱装,箱外三道纺织袋捆扎,包装完好.
Rolled on Tube and Packed with Carton.Bounded with.Three Woven Belts Extermally.Packing Sound.
木托架包装,用纤维板、塑料薄膜及瓦愣纸皮包裹,外用铁带捆扎,再用铁带固定于集装箱内
Straightly Stand on Wooden Pallet and Wrapped with Fibre Borad,Plastic Membrane &Kraft Paper Board .Bound with iron Belts Externally and Then Mounted in the Container with Iron Belt.
布包包装,包装完好
Packed in Gunny Bales.Packing Sound.
塑料纺织袋装,包装完好。
Packed in P.P.Wovenbags Packing Sound.
木箱装,箱装完整
Packed in Wooden Case.Packing Intact.
纸箱装,箱装完好
Packed in Cartons Packing Sound.
托盘纸箱装,箱内衬一层塑料薄膜,包装完好
Packed in Cartons on Pallet and Lined with Single Polymembrane Inside.Packing Sound.
双层纸箱装,外扎四道塑料腰带,内裹牛皮纸,包装完好。
Packed imply Cartons,Lined with Kraft .Paper and Bound with Four Plastic Belts Externally.Packing Sound.
原产加厚聚乙烯袋装,每袋净重25公斤,集装箱运
2Skgs Net Originally Manufactured Heavy Duty Polyethylene Bag.Shipped in Container.
托盘装,包装良好。
Packed on Pallets,Packing Sound.
卷筒装,包装良好。
Rolled on Tubes。Packing Sound.
编织包包装,包装完好.
Packed in wovenbales.Packing Sound.
木箱包装,6.0mm×430mm规格中,除1箱装3卷外,其余为8卷装,695mm×300mm规格为6卷装,箱内用塑料薄膜包裹,每卷再用塑料薄膜包裹。
Packed in Wooden Case,for Specification 6.0mm×430mm,except One Case Packed with Three Reels.All were Packed with Eight Reels Respectively;for Specification 6.5mm×300mm, Every Case was Packed with Six Reels.The inner Reels were .Wrapped with a Poly-mumbrane and Each Reel was wrapped with a Poly-membrane Again.
双层纸箱装,外扎四道塑料腰带,内裹牛皮纸,包装完好。
Packed in 2 Ply Cartons,Lined with Kraft Paper and Bound with Four Plastic Belts Externally Packing Sound.
麻袋装,包装完好。
Packed in Gunny Bales Packing Sound.
集装箱装运,箱号***,集装箱外观完整,箱号清晰,封识完好。货物纸箱包装,包装完好。
Shipped with Container No.*** with Intact Appearance,Clear Number And Sound Sealing.The Goods Were Packed in Cartons and Packing Sound.
木托盘装,外扎四道铁箍,包装完好。
Packed on Wooden Pallet Bound with Four Iron Belts Externally and Packing Sound
We’ll have the contract ready for signature.
我们应准备好合同待签字。
We signed a contract for medicines.
我们签订了一份药品合同。
Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.
张先生代表中国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。
A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.
中国化工进出口总公司已经和曰本一家公司签订了一份新合同。
It was because of you that we landed the contract.
因为有了你,我们才签了那份合同。
We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.
由于我们报价低,他们和我们签了合同。
Are we anywhere near a contract yet?
我们可以(接近于)签合同了吗?
We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.("principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer")
当我们作为货主时都要签订合同。(这里的"货主"指合同中的卖方和买方)
I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.
我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。
We should simultaneously sign two contracts, one sales contract for beef and mutton, and the other contract of equal value for the purchase of cotton.
我们同时签两个合同,一是牛羊肉的销售(出口)合同,另一个是等额的棉花购买(进口)合同。
We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.
我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。
We are here to discuss a new contract with you.
我们来这里和您谈谈订一份新合同的问题。
Our current contract is about to expire, and we’ll need to discuss a new one.
欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。
We can repeat the contract on the same terms.
我们可以按同样条件再订一个合同。
A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quickly resolved.
老合同中的一些供货问题必须尽快解决。
We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.
我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。
Do you always make out a contract for every deal?
每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?
As per the contract, the construction of factory is now under way.
根据合同规定,工厂的建设正在进行中。
Words and Phrases contract 合同,订立合同
contractor 订约人,承包人
contractual 合同的,契约的 to make a contract 签订合同
to place a contract 订合同
to enter into a contract 订合同
to sign a contract 签合同 to draw up a contract 拟订合同
to draft a contract 起草合同
to get a contract 得到合同
to land a contract 得到(拥有)合同
to countersign a contract 会签合同
to repeat a contract 重复合同
an executory contract 尚待执行的合同
a nice fat contract 一个很有利的合同
originals of the contract 合同正本
copies of the contract 合同副本
a written contract 书面合同
to make some concession 做某些让步
Look at this contract. 请看这份合同。
These are two originals of the contract we prepared. 这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
We enclose our sales contract No.45 in duplicate. 附上我们第45号销售合同一式两份。
The copy of our contract will be returned. 合同的副本将被归还。
This contract is for 250 metric tons of groundnuts at RMB1800 per M/T C&F Copenhagen.
这是一份250吨花生的合同,价格为每公吨哥本哈根成本加运费价1800元。
May I refer you to Article 5 of the General Terms and Conditions of the contract?
请您看看合同一般条款的第五条。
May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping....)?
请您看看合同中有关包装(装运)的规定。
You must state the description of the goods, the quantity and the unit price in each contract.
每笔合同中都应该提到的商品的性能说明、数量和单价。
What are the main clauses in the contract?
合同中的主要条款有哪些?
There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause...)
这是合同中的一项仲裁条款。(或:保险条款,检验条款,装运条款等)
Payment terms are important in a contract too, aren’t they?
合同中的付款条件也很重要,对吗?
We ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.
我们按合同条款交货。
I’m sure that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.
我保证我们能按合同规定如期装船。
We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我们真诚希望质量、数量都与合同规定相吻合。
All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous contract number C70064.
所有条款与我们过去签的第C70064号合同规定的各项条款相同。
The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.
合同规定如果供货商延误交货期,将被罚款。
When the goods aren’t up to specification stated in the contract, there is also a penalty for poor quality.
如果所交货物与合同所规定规格不符,还有品质恶劣罚款。
Words and Phrases contract terms (or contract clause) 合同条款
contract provisions/stipulations 合同规定
contract period (or contract term) 合同期限
contract life 合同有效期
to be stipulated in the contract 在合同中予以规定
to be laid down in the contract 在合同中列明
The contract comes into effect today, we can’t go back on our word now.
合同已于今曰生效,我们不能反悔了
Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.
合同一经中国政府批准,对双方就有了法律约束力。
We have to hold you to the contract.
我们不得不要求你们按合同办事。
You must put their rights and interest into a contract.
你们必须把他们的权益订在合同中。
We always carry out the terms o four contract to the letter and stand by what we say.
我们坚持重合同,守信用。
It’s clearly a breach of contract.
这显然是违反了合同。
Any deviation from the contract will be unfavourable.
任何违反合同之事都是不利的。
The buyer has the option of canceling the contract.
买主有权撤消合同。
You have no grounds for backing out of the contract.
你们没有正当理由背弃合同。
In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.
如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤消该合同。
Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part?
你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款?
You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.
如果没有事显击得我们同意,你们不能取消合同。
This contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.
合同一经双方签定即生效。
Once a contract is made, it must be strictly implemented.
合同一旦确定就应严格执行。
Words and Phrases to bring a contract into effect
使合同生效
to come into effect 生效
to go (enter)into force 生效
to cease to be in effect/force 失效
to carry out a contract 执行合同
to execute/implement/fulfil/perform a contract 执行合同
cancellation of contract 撤消合同 breach of contract 违反合同
to break the contract 毁约 to cancel the contract 撤消合同
to tear up the contract 撕毁合同 to approve the contract 审批合同
to honour the contract 重合同 to annual the contract 废除合同
to terminate the contract 解除合同 to alter the contract 修改合同
to abide by the contract 遵守合同 to go back on one’s words 反悔
to be legally binding 受法律约束 to stand by遵守
non-payment 拒不付款 to secure one’s agreement 征得...的同意
Additional Words and Phrases contract price 合约价格
contract wages 合同工资 contract note 买卖合同(证书)
contract of employment 雇佣合同
contract of engagement 雇佣合同 contract of carriage 运输合同
contract of arbitration 仲裁合同 contract for goods 订货合同
contract for purchase 采购合同
contract for service 劳务合同
contract for future delivery 期货合同 contract of sale 销售合同
contract of insurance 保险合同
contract sales 订约销售 contract law 合同法
to ship a contract 装运合同的货物
contractual dispute 合同上的争议 a long-term contract 长期合同
a short-term contract 短期合同
contract parties 合同当事人
contractual practice/usage 合同惯例
contractual claim 根据合同的债权
contractual liability/obligation 合同规定的义务 contractual income 合同收入
contractual specifications 合同规定
contractual terms & conditions 合同条款和条件
contractual guarantee 合同规定的担保
contractual damage 合同引起的损害 contractual-joint-venture 合作经营,契约式联合经营
completion of contract 完成合同 execution of contract 履行合同
performance of contract 履行合同 interpretation of contract 解释合同
expiration of contract 合同期满 renewal of contract 合同的续订
广交会使用频率最高的英语(介绍)
Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet.
很荣幸认识你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.
很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you? 如何称呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 保持联系。
Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it. 别客气
Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。
I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来
广交会使用频率最高的英语(谈判1)
What about the price? 对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?
我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.
优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.
虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
Reliability is our strong point.
可能性正是我们产品的优点。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.
我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.
在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.
这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.
通常我们的报价都是FOB价。
广交会使用频率最高的英语(谈判2)
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.
我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.
我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.
这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now,you may have a look.
你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价
Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.
再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?
能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
What about the price?
对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms?
对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products?
你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first?
先看一看产品吧?
What about placing a trial order?
何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?
我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market.
这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.
我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.
优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.
虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
Reliability is our strong point. 可*性正是我们产品的优点。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.
我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.
在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.
这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.
通常我们的报价都是FOB价。
Entry-exit InspecUon and Quarantine of the P.R.China 中国出入境检验检疫
1. foreign trade (外贸) contract (合同) invoice (发票)
2. bill of lading (提单) L/C (信用证) buyer (买方)
3. import (出口) export(进口) corporation(公司)
4. textile (纺织品) telephone(电话) manager(经理)
5. message (文电) order (条款) trouble (麻烦)
6. minute (分钟) agree (同意) machinery(机械)
7. sales (销售) receive(收到) cable (电报)
8. customer (顾客) accept (接受) choice (选择)
9. industrial (工业的) product(产品) terms(条款)
10. important (重要) sign (签字) each (每一个)
11. business (业务) start(开始) wait(等待)
12. sure (肯定) service(服务) rest (休息)
13. fair (交易会) spend(花费) certainly(当然)
14. goods(货物) display(展示) commodity(商品)
15. silk (丝绸) garment(服装) sample(样品)
16. sell(卖出) market(市场) world(世界)
17. example(例子) of course(当然) popular(流行的)
18. policy(政策) visit (拜访) relation(关系)
19. past(过去的) fact(事实) benefit(利益)
20. commercial(商业的) cooperate(合作) future(未来)
21. specification(规格) price(价格)
22. FOB(离岸价) CIF(到岸价)
23. inspection(检验) test(检测) report(报告)
24. certificate(证书) stamp(印章) health(健康)
25. quality (品质) weight(重量) quantity(数量)
26. wrong(错误的) colour(颜色) date (日期)
27. shipment(装船) answer(回答) delivery(交货)
28. size(尺码) percent (百分之) toy(玩具)
29. packing(包装) carton(纸箱) kilogram(公斤)
30. net weight(净重) confirmation(确认)agent(代理人)
31. beneficiary(受益人) applicant(申请人) opening bank(开证行)
32. Certificate of Quality(品质证书) Certificate of Weight(重量证书)
33. Certificate of Quantity(数量证书) Certificate of packing(包装证书)
34. Certificate of Health (健康证书) Certificate of Quarantine(检疫证书)
35. veterinary Certificate (兽医证书) Sanitary Certificate(卫生证书)
36. Certificate of Origin(产地证书) Certificate of Fumigation(熏蒸证书)
37. Fumigation / Disinfection Certificate (熏蒸/消毒证书)
38. Animal Health Certificate (动物卫生证书)
39. phytosanitary Certificate (植物检疫证书)
40. phytosanitary Certificate For Re — export(植物转口检疫证书)
41. Sanitary Certificate For Conveyance交通工具卫生证书
42. Quarantine Certificate For Conveyance运输工具检疫证书
43. veterinary Health Certificate(兽医卫生证书)
44. consignee(收货人) consignor(发货人)
45. description of goods(货物名称)
46. quantity / weight declared (报检数/重量)
47. Contract No.(合同号) Invoice No.(发票号)
48. place of arrival(到货地点) means of Conveyance(运输工具)
49. date of arrival (到货时间) B/L or Way Bill No.(提单或运单号)
50. place of despatch(启运口岸) port of destination (到达口岸)
51. Date of completion of discharge (卸货日期)
52. Mark & No. (标签及号码) destination (目的地)
53. Name and No. of Conveyance (运输工具名称及号码)
54. port of despatch(启运口岸) port of destination (到达口岸)
55. date of arrival / departure (到达/离境日期)
56. name and address of consignor (发货人名称及地址)
57. name and address of consignee (收货人名称及地址)
58. number and type of packages (包装种类及数量)
59. document (单据) rule (规则) bank (银行)
60. importer(进口商) exporter(出口商) trade mark (商标)
61. container (集装箱) vessel(船) to order (待指定)
62. plastic drum(塑料桶) gunny bag(麻袋)sack wooden case (木箱)
63. packing material(包装材料) outer package (外包装)
64. flexible package (软包装) transparent package(透明包装)
65. wooden pallet (木托盘) corrugated carton (瓦楞纸箱)
66. plywood (胶合板箱) poly bag (塑料袋)
67. vacuum packaging (真空包装) cushioning material (衬垫材料)
68. dozen (打) roll (卷) bundle (捆)
69. water proof packaging (防水包装) rustproof packaging(防锈包装)
70. moisture proof packaging (防潮包装)
71. shock proof packaging (防震包装)
72. adhesive tape (压敏胶带) plastic foam (泡沫塑料)
73. long 长 high 高 thick 厚
74. top 顶 bottom 底 side 边
75. fragile 易碎的 hard 硬的 sharp 锋利的
76. packing soumd 包装良好 no leakage 无渗漏的
77. total net weight 总净重量 pumpkin seeds 南瓜子 garlic 大蒜
78. bike 自行车 rubber shoes 胶鞋 game player 游戏机
79. loud speaker扬声器 citric acid 柠檬酸
80. inspection Certificate 检验证书 certify 证明
81. GuangDong Native Product Import & export Corporation 广东土产进出口公司
82. The goods were packed in gunny bags of 50kgs net each.
货物用麻袋包装,每袋净重50公斤
83. The quality of the above mentioned goods were in conformity with the requirement of the contract No.JBD-089.
上述货物的品质符合JBD-089合同号的品质要求。
84. We need a phytosanitary Certificate.我们需要一份植物检疫证书。
85. Food inspection for export. 食品出口检验
86. Fill in this Application Form, please. 请填写一份申请
87. Please show me the Customs Declaration Form. 请出示报关单。
88. It is an irrevocable letter of credit which can not be changed.
这是一份不可撤消信用证,是不能更改的。
89. The most important document is the contract.最重要的文件是合同。
90. The goods are now ready for packing. 货物已备妥,可以包装了。
91. It`s a pleasure to be of help.很高兴为你提供帮助。
92. Will you please explain it for one again?你能再为我解释一遍吗?
93. How shall we be doing next? 下一步我们该怎么做?
94. Our goods are of best quality and lowest price. 我们的商品品质优良、价格低廉。
95.Quality is of first importance. 质量是最重要的。
96.It seems that we can catch the April shipment. 看来我们能赶上四月份装船。
97.We have to hold you to the contract. 我们得要你遵守合同。
98.We have cooperated with each other nicely all these years. 这些年来我们合作得很好。
99.All the goods are selling very fast in the international. 这些商品在国际市场上销售得很快。
100.What else can I do for you? 我还可以为你做些什么?